1. Insurance • This is an option with your order. Should you want to take this option please state so in the notes with your order • Without insurance we cannot be held responsible for losses during the shipping The cost of insurance is for the customers account
2. Payment • Shipping – Is via EFT into our account, before we will prepare the products for shipping. • Pick up – Cash when picking up is acceptable.
3. Courier costs – this is via The Courier Guy • All major cities/centers are only R95 per order • All regional/outlying incur an additional R75 fee
4. Dispatch/shipping dates – This is governed by the courier service to your address • This is a door to door service governed by the systems and protocols of the courier service • This is normally on Mondays for all orders received and paid the previous week • We will also send on Tuesdays to all major cities/centers but preferably not to outlying/regional areas • We don’t want to see our valuable plants spending a weekend in a warehouse and therefore will only send on other days if the customer insist on it. In these cases it is without any guarantee of any form. COSTS – Including packaging(subsidised) R95 to major centers R75 EXTRA to outlying arears
5. Guarantee • We guarantee that we will send you plants that are in great condition when we pack them • We clearly mark our plants from the moment it arrive, ensuring that the plant you receive is the correct plant according to the plant breeders we buy from • All our plants are packed in polypropylene boxes, assisting in temperature control during delivery • We take pride in our packing protocols that ensure healthy and undamaged plant delivery’s. So please be careful to remove the packaging material and sellotape, when you unbox the plants • We recommend you take the insurance IF you want to guarantee safe delivery as we cannot guarantee the courier service, service as it is out of our hands
6. Claims • Damaged boxes must be noted on the delivery note before you sign to receive the box from the courier guy. Failure to do this can nullify any claims you might have. • Should your box be damaged you need to report it to us within 30 minutes as well • A faulty product or dead plant must be reported within 6 hours from receiving the box from the courier service • All claims must be accompanied with good quality pictures • Approved claims will either be replaced or credited with your next order • We cannot accept any claims on products that you ordered by mistake, or don’t like after you received it.
7. Should a product need to be shipped back to us, this will always be for the account of the buyer and the responsibility to ensure healthy/undamaged arrival is the sole responsibility of the client
8. We have the right to cancel orders and refund the client for whatever reason, or refuse to assist a client